BIOHARZ™ Biofungicide - Trichoderma harzianum (IPL)
Mode of action
The Hyphae of Trichoderma grow on other pathogenic fungi, coil about them in a lectin mediated reaction, and degrade cell wall of the target fungi. This process called mycoparasitism..
Effective against diseases:
It is a natural bio-fungicide, highly effective in controlling wide range of soil borne disease caused by Fusarium, Rhizoctonia, Pythium, Schlerotium, Verticillium, Alternaria,ustilogo spp., botrytis cinerea etc…
Cereals, Pulses, Oil seeds , Cotton, Capsicum, Chilies, Cauliflower, Brinjal, Tomato, Potato, Onion, Peas, Beans, Ginger, Turmeric, Cardamom, Tea, Coffee and Fruits crop- Apple, Citrus, Grape , Pomegranate , Banana etc.
Method of application and dosage:
- Seed Treatment –Mix 5 – 10 ml. Bio Harz in 50 ml. of water and applied on 1 kg of seed uniformly. Shades dry the seeds for 20 – 30 minutes before sowing.
- Seedlings Treatment –Dissolve 250 ml Bio Harz in 50 lit. Of water, Dip seedling roots for about half an hour in the suspension and transplant immediately.
- Nursery seed bed Treatment –Mix 250ml Bio Harz in 10 kg of well decomposed Fym/Compost/Vermi compost and broadcast in 400 Sq.mt. area and incorporate in soil up to 15 – 20 cm depth.
- Soil Drenching –Mix 750 – 1000 ml Bio Harz in 100 lit. of water and drench the soil in 1 acre.
- Horticulture crops –Mix 15 – 25 ml Bio Harz per plant in sufficient quantity of well decomposed FYM/Vermi compost/Compost/field soil and apply the mixture in effective root zone of fruit tree.
Growth Promotion Activity:
Suppress soil and seed borne diseases caused by pathogens and promote seed germination and plant growth.