Phospik - Phosphate Solubilizing Bacteria (Zoospore Biological's)
Phospik is a mold type compost which established Phosphate in the form of tri-calcium phosphate at the rate of 12-15kg per acre. Phospik helps in breaking of phosphate into organic acid and humic acids.
Benefits of Vamriza+ :
- Provide Phosphate to the soil for vigor growth of plants.
- Enrich nutrients in soil and maintain soil humidity.
- Make Plants healthy results in making disease tolerance.
Method of Application :
- Before application (3 to 4hrs), dissolve in sufficient water.
- Dose - 250g/acre is sufficient which can be applied through irrigation, drenching, sprinklers or any other suitable method.
- for use in transplanting plants, 250g/200 litre of water.
- for soil enrichment - 250g/100kg of compost Cow (Dung etc.)
CEREALS : Paddy, Wheat, Maize & Barley.
VEGETABLES : Tomato, Chilli, Capsicum, Eggplant, Potato, Cole crops, Cucumbers, Onion, Carrot, Beetroots and others.
FRUITS : Guava, Grapes, Banana, Apple, Citrus crops and others.
OIL CROPS : Ground nut, Soyabean, Mustard and others.
FLOWERS : Petunia, Pansy, Verbena, Zinnia, Dahlia, Daisy, Phlox and others.
PULSES : Beans, Chickpea, Pea and others.
Others Crops : Tea, Cofee, Sugarcane, Cotton etc.
T.V.C. : 5x7^7/g
pH : 6.0 - 7.5
Contamination : None
The Strain should be capable of solubilizing at least 30mg/lit of phosphorus in liquid broth when tested as per the method given.
Safety Precautions :
- Do not mix the powder with any type of chemical based fertilizers or pesticides.
- Keep out of Children and avoid eye contact
- Use under guidance of agronomist.