Home / Sarpan 102 - F1 Hybrid Byadgi Paprika Chilli (Sarpan Seeds)
Out of stock
Add to wishlist
Byadagi F1, high colour high wrinkles.
- Plant : Compact, sturdy, medium tall 90-100 cm.
- Fruit colour : Dark cherry red, glossy . 280-320
- Fruit features : Fruit 2.5-3.0 cm in shoulder, thick long-15-16 cm, highly wrinkled. Dabbi/ Paprika
- Pungency : Mild in pungency . 8500-9000
- Special features : Excellent fruit quality, flavour, extra early, wrinkled, easy to harvest , highly tolerant major pests and diseases.
- Excellent in Traditional Byadgi chilli growing regions of North Karnataka. Also suitable for Royalsema districts of AP and Telangana under GMP .
- Extra early Sowing can be done up to August 15th under GMP
- Broad based F1 hybrid on CGMS three line hybrid.