Kauai™ Mixture Torenia (PanAmerican)
Scientific Name : Torenia fournieri
Common Name : Wishbone Plant
Blooming Season : Late Spring, Summer
Plant Habit : Mounded
Spacing : 8" (20cm)
Height : 8" (20cm)
Width : 8" (20cm)
Exposure : Shade, Partial Sun
Grower Information :
Seed supplied as: Pelleted.
Plug crop time: 5 to 6 weeks
Transplant to finish: 5 to 7 weeks
- Compact series offers the fullest complement of the most vivid colours.
- Easy to schedule with a tight, 7 to 9-day flowering window.
- Crop management is easier and more cost-effective with this compact torenia.
- Superior performance in extreme heat and humidity.
- Brings an exotic look to small gardens, mixed combos and colour bowls; also suited to indoor containers.
- Includes unique colours Lemon Drop and Magenta.