United Genetics India
45 in stock
Fruit weight is about 1.5-2 Kg. Flesh is bright red color with very high TSS (Sweetness). Plants are dwarf, grow up to a height of 5 to 6 feet maximum. On an average each plant bears 50-60 fruits in the first flush and 40-50 fruits in the second flush. The hybrid is free from male plants. Fruits have an excellent shelf life.
- Maturity:8-9 months after transplanting
- Fruit Weight:1.5-2 kg
- Plant Height:5-6 feet
- Average Fruit Set Per Plant:50-60 fruits
- Resistance to Transport:****
- Disease Resistance::Tolerant to papaya ring spot virus
- Comments:Free form male plants, fruits have an excellent shelf life.
Maturity: 8 – 9 month after transplant.
Fruit weight: 1,5 – 2.0 kg.
Plant height: 2 mt at third year.
Very high fruit set up to 50 fruits.
Very resistant to transport.
Deep pink / red flesh, good shelf life.
Sweet and juicy.
Good adaptability in all tropics.
Free from male plants.
DIS. RESIST / TOL.: PAPAYA RING SPOT VIRUS.