Mode of action
The Hyphae of Trichoderma wrap around the pathogen fungi and produce antibiotics and extracellular enzymes, which lyses the cell wall of these pathogens that damage them. The invading fungus eventually collapse and disintegrates.
Cereals, Pulses, Oil seeds , Cotton, Capsicum, Chilies, Cauliflower, Brinjal, Tomato, Potato, Onion, Peas, Beans, Ginger, Turmeric, Cardamom, Tea, Coffee and Fruits crop- Apple, Citrus, Grape , Pomegranate , Banana etc.
Effective against diseases:
It is a natural bio-fungicide, highly effective in controlling wide range of soil borne crops disease caused by Fusarium, Rhizoctonia, Pythium, Schlerotinia, Verticillium, Alternaria, phytopthora, anjd other fungus.
Method of application and dosage:
- Seed Treatment – Mix 8 – 10 gm. Sanjeevni in 50 ml. of water and applied on 1 kg of seed uniformly. Shades dry the seeds for 20 – 30 minutes before sowing.
- Seedlings Treatment – Dissolve 500 gm. W.P Sanjeevni in 50 lit. of water, Dip seedling roots for about half an hour in the suspension and transplant immediately.
- Nursery seed bed Treatment – Mix 500 gm Sanjeevni in 10 kg of well decomposed Fym/Compost/Vermi compost and broadcast in 400 Sq.mt. area and incorporate in soil up to 15 – 20 cm depth.
- Soil Drenching – Mix 1. – 2 kg W.P Sanjeevni in 200 lit. of water and drench the soil in 1 acre.
- Horticulture crops – Mix 50 – 100 gm. Sanjeevni per plant in sufficient quantity of well decomposed FYM/Vermi compost/Compost/field soil and apply the mixture in effective root zone of fruit tree. Dosage will change depending upon age of the crop.