Infinito® Fluopicolide 5.56% w/w + Propamocarb Hydrochloride 55.6% w/w SC (Bayer India)
Infinito is a modern fungicide that has a very strong translaminar effect based on both active ingredients from upper to lower surface of the leaves. It is a systemic broad-spectrum fungicide with protective and curative actions that offers not only disease control but also improves quality and yield of crop. In Potato, it improves the yield quality by reducing incidence of late blight.
MODE OF ACTION
Fluopicolide works by disorganizing the pathogens’s cell structure, disrupting the formation of spectrin like proteins. This novel mode of action is highly effective against pathogens at all key stages I its life cycle.
Propamocarb hydrochloride is a carbate systemic fungicide with protective action. It reduces mycelial growth and development of sporangia and spores, influences the biochemical synthesis of membranes.
Fungicide Resistance Action Committee (FRAC) Classification No. Fluopicolide 43 (low risk resistance not known); Propamocarb 28
- Complete and even distribution on the leaves, stem and petioles offering a Perfect Coverage
- Even distribution and translaminar activity makes it Long Lasting
- Moves quickly from leaves to stems resulting in Fast Intake
- Adheres to the leaf even when the leaf surface is wet wit dew or during recent rainfall making it Weather Independent
CROP AND TARGET DISEASE
- Infinito is recommended to be applied at early appearances of disease.