Kalium - Potassium Mobilizing Biofertilizers (Zoospore Biological's)
Kalium dissolves potassium from soil and makes available to the plants, which helps in the formation of proteins, ammonium ions, monoacidbase. It increases the productive capacity of the land. It stimulates production of growth hormone in plants.
Benefits of Kalium :
- Provide K+ (Potassium Ions) to the soil for vigor growth of plants.
- also Enrich nutrients in soil and maintain soil humidity.
- Make Plants healthy results in making disease tolerance.
Method of Application :
- Before application (3 to 4hrs), dissolve in sufficient water.
- Dose - 250g/acre is sufficient which can be applied through irrigation, drenching, sprinklers or any other suitable method.
- for use in transplanting plants, 250g/200 litre of water.
- for soil enrichment - 250g/100kg of compost Cow (Dung etc.)
CEREALS : Paddy, Wheat, Maize & Barley.
VEGETABLES : Tomato, Chilli, Capsicum, Eggplant, Potato, Cole crops, Cucumbers, Onion, Carrot, Beetroots and others.
FRUITS : Guava, Grapes, Banana, Apple, Citrus crops and others.
OIL CROPS : Ground nut, Soyabean, Mustard and others.
FLOWERS : Petunia, Pansy, Verbena, Zinnia, Dahlia, Daisy, Phlox and others.
PULSES : Beans, Chickpea, Pea and others.
Others Crops : Tea, Cofee, Sugarcane, Cotton etc.
T.V.C. : 5x7^7/g
pH : 6.0 - 7.5
Contamination : None
The Strain should be capable of solubilizing at least 30mg/lit of phosphorus in liquid broth when tested as per the method given.
Safety Precautions :
- Do not mix the powder with any type of chemical based fertilizers or pesticides.
- Keep out of Children and avoid eye contact
- Use under guidance of agronomist.