Many in stock
DESCRIPTION:Vigorous upright plant habit, consistently produces heads with smooth dome and fine-medium, dark green beads.
MATURITY: Spring planting: 87 to 100 days; summer planting 85 days
VARIETY CHARACTERISTICS: Uniform for type and maturity, strong field tolerance to hollow stem and brown bead for coastal inland summer harvest. Best to sow in spring and summer for summer to fall harvest at 5 to 6 inch spacing.
ADAPTABILITY: Coastal Western United States, seasonal summer, fall
• Smooth, medium-high dome • Consumer appeal
• Compact, uniform beads • Good harvest weight
• Medium sized stalk • Field tolerance to hollow stem
• Uniform maturity • Cost effective harvesting
• Vigorous, upright plant frame • Reduced head sun exposure/brown bead